NicholasKwiatkowski [Avatar]
Is it currently possible to deploy a workflow developed on another cluster to a cluster that does not contain the Engagement Designer snap-in?

The situation I'm currently setup for is I have a "production" cluster that has our applications/snapins currently in production for customers. This is a cluster that has two servers and is allowed very minimal downtime. It is also under our change management for anything we want to do for it as well.

We also have another cluster, with one server, that is our "development" cluster. This server currently has our ED snapin that our developers are using to make workflows. This server is no in our change control, and we encourage our devs to do testing and make changes during the day so they can do what they need to do.

I'm hoping to setup a process that we can use to move workflows to our production server once they've been finished with QA, like we currently do with our Java based snap-ins.

Thanks for the thoughts!

--------------------------- Nick Kwiatkowski Michigan State University, Telecom Systems Planning and Engineering Team Adj. Professor of Media and Information Studies
JoelEzell
Hi Nick, the Engagement Designer snap-in is required to execute the snap-in XML in addition to being used to create those workflows.
Vishal-Avaya
Nick,
You can select individually which workflows you want to migrate to production. The common execution engine is enshrined in the Engagement Designer snapin.
Thanks
Vishal
Go to:   
Mobile view