MarcusHuang
after building a new project based on the task archetype, i notice i am getting an error in my pom.xml

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (execution: copy-json, phase: validate)

What would cause this. I installed the ED SDK version 3.2.2.0.20027.
Vishal-Avaya
What version of Eclipse are you using?
MarcusHuang
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Neon.1a Release (4.6.1)
Build id: 20161007-1200
PrakashN
This doesn't look like a problem with the dynamic task project. This sounds like a general eclipse problem: http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/documentation/m2e-execution-not-covered.html This link has some suggestions on how to resolve this eclipse issue.

Also, what is "maven-antrun-plugin"? This is not something that is required for task archetype projects.

If you like you can message me privately your entire project source and I can see if there is anything wrong within the project / pom. Thanks!

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
MarcusHuang
Ill take a look at the URL from eclipse. I have not even started the project yet. All i did was install the SDK using the install.bat (Windows), then use the cmd line to create the scaffolding based on the workflow archetype. Using ED SDK 3.2. Besides that, just replaced the png file with something more custom.
MarcusHuang
Uploaded a task i built to the admin console in ED. Once i went to deploy i got "internal server error message" Below is my debug. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Filename dynamictaskdebug.txt [Disk] Download
MarcusHuang
Seems i had to comment out my custom test cases i created.
Go to:   
Mobile view