MichaelDailous_deprecated
I'm aware of how to add plugins to the data node for execution within the data node itself. Is there any way to add a new pallet item that is an extension of an existing item, such as an "InvokeLocal" class, or to dynamically update the endpoint url from a list of possible endpoint urls?

We are using the Data Projects to implement the business logic for various functions, the the Data project that's used is defined by a database entry, as is the values to pass to the Data Project. Rather than include 20+ data projects into the application with one huge switch statement (i.e. if/then/elseif/elseif/...), it would be much more efficient to dynamically set the endpoint to the Data Project implementation to use. I can't figure out how to accomplish this, though. The existing code will check if a web.xml parameter is set, and use that value instead of the default value... but that doesn't work if there are several different endpoints that are options.

I've tried to add a servlet and manually change the class to extend InvokeLocal, added all of the necessary methods (copied an existing implementation), but because I changed the extends clause, the workspace shows an exception and will not compile the class.

Help...
RossYakulis
You can do this in 2 ways. One is to use the runtimeconfig web app "applicaiton configuration" the other is programatically overriding updateWebAppEntryPoint. This was in the 6.0 KT.
Go to:   
Mobile view