AbhishekDeshmukh
Hello All,

I am using the CTI Softphone to put the Auxcodes and I am able to put the aux and show in the CTI the selected aux reason.
But when I am using the hardphone to set the auxcode it is not reflecting in the Softphone.
But when I put the auxcode from the hardphone it is showing as busy in the Softphone, this I need to change.
Need suggestion how to do it.

MartinFlynn
What do you mean by "the CTI Softphone"? Is this an Avaya product, a sample application , your own application or a third party product?

Martin
AbhishekDeshmukh
We have our Avaya Certified Softphone.
In this we use auxreason for selecting the auxcodes.
There we map a auxcode for a reason and when agent selects the auxreason we put the number associated to that auxreason.
This is working, but when we use the hardphone to put auxcode number directly then it is not reflecting in the softphone.
MartinFlynn
So the CTI Softphone is an application that you have written. Correct?

If this is the case than I cannot say why it is not working as you expect - you wrote it.

As you have posted in the JTAPI forum, I assume you are using the JTAPI API to write the softphone. If so, maybe you can ask a question about the API - say what function calls/events/objects that you are using. Maybe then I can help.

Martin
AbhishekDeshmukh
Yes exactly we are using callmanager.getAgent().queryAgentState()
to get the agent state.
However we get the state only here like READY or NOT READY, we do not get the exact aux reason there is the agent is not ready.
MartinFlynn
I guess you have based your application on the Agent View sample application.

callmanager.getAgent().queryAgentState() does not actually get the agent's state. It just schedules a request to get agent date from Communication Manager, via AE Services.

The real work is done in AvayaCallCenterUserAgent.AgentStateTimerInterval.run().
Here, the code performs:
final int currentState = lucentAgent.getState();
to get the current state of the agent.

lucentAgent is of type LucentV7Agent, so you should be able to replace this with something like:

LucentV5AgentStateInfo status = (LucentV5AgentStateInfo)lucentAgent.getStateInfo();

int reasonCode = status.reasonCode;
final int currentState = status.state;

Martin

Go to:   
Mobile view