MarcusHuang
Seems i have my dynamic task installed and deployed successfully. I can see it under my custom task icon. I drag it to screen and map input and output to it, but once i try to validate the workflow i get the error below.

1 Error(s)

:Unknown nodes are found in the workflow! Please verify that you have installed all the necessary snap-ins required to run this workflow!
PrakashN
Can I see the following please:
The tasks.json for your new task
The Engagement Designer log captured at fine level while validating.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
MarcusHuang
Hi Prakash. I was able to resolve this. I wrote a client for testing which had a main method, just to make sure the client i was using in my dynamic task was working. After i commented out the test main method i built, it started working. Now i gotta figure out why w/o even changing the flow, i get the desired result and sometimes i do not. I tried the suspend task in the flow to see if i needed more time for it to process the request. Not sure how much time it suspends for.
Wilder
PrakashN wrote:Can I see the following please:
The tasks.json for your new task
The Engagement Designer log captured at fine level while validating.

I am getting the same error when testing with the example in the Creating Dynamic Tasks for Avaya Engagement Designer R3_3_I1_GA_176733.pdf document.

1 Error(s)

:Unknown nodes are found in the workflow! Please verify that you have installed all the necessary snap-ins required to run this workflow!
Filename tasks.json [Disk] Download
Filename ReadNumbersExecution.java [Disk] Download
Filename ReadNumbersModel.java [Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view