SeowLengNg
Hi,

I'm facing some issues with my jtapi toolbar development:

1. How can i get all the ACDAddress based on the agent ID?
Is it possible login to agent without passing in the ACDAddress?

Like a softphone, we only request agent to key in the agent id and password, we may not know which skill belong to this agent?
If based on the sample code below, we must pass in the ACDAddress for agent login. Normally, how should we handle the case if the agent has multiple skills assigned?

myAgent = AgentTerminal.addAgent(AgentAddress,
myACDAddress,
Agent.LOG_IN,
sAgentID,
sAgentPwd);

2. Is there any technical document will guide us how to use ant to build our tsapi application and create an exe installer?
Now i only refer to "ae-services-jtapi-programmers-guide-6_3_1" which not guide me how to create the build.xml file for my own application and the installer. I need to create an installer file (exe) for user to double click and install. I'm using eclipse for my development now.

Please advise.
Thank you!
MartinFlynn
1. If you are using Skills based routing ( ie. you assign skills to an agent and this dictates which huntgroups he is in) there you do not need to fill in the ACD Address.

2. I cannot help you with these questions as they do not relate to the use of our APIs. You should be able to find helpful websites using Google.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view