DiegoChacón2
Hello,

In the execution of an outbound campaing, I'm receiving repeatedly the following error in CmpMgrService.out:

@2017-06-14-10-23-56|P_POMCM002|INFO|POMCM|||Out Call Web Service returned fault: AppIntfServiceSOAPImpl::launchCCXML(),  Find_MPP_with_Resource() No resources available. MPP = MPP|servername.example.com####

I have already checked licensing, telephony ports and maximun outbound calls, which they match. The campaign strategy has been limited to only use up to the maximun number of calls as well.

¿Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

The scenario is the following:
* Standalone EPM, version 7.1.0.0.1107. It also has managed POM application, version POM.03.00.04.00.022.
* Standalone MPP, version 7.1.0.0.1107.
* Standalone AppServer, which is an Apache Tomcat 8.5.12.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
SujathaS
Hi,

Is the above mentioned issue fixed? Kindly help me even im getting the same issue.

Regards,
Sujatha
DiegoChacón2
Hi Sujatha,

I'm sorry it's been quite some time since I deployed POM so I can't really remember what was the specific solution to the problem.

Some hints I remember right now:
* Make sure that the servers are using common DNS and NTP servers. Of course, check for the timezone.
* Check POM zone licenses (you need to allocate the respective zone(s) in your environments).
* Check the outcall user and password which should assigned to the web services role.
* If you generated a new certificate while installing POM, it should be loaded in the AppServer (runtimeconfig application). I recommend you should verify if the EPM certificate has changed as well, in that case, the new cert should be updated in MPP by running an script.
* Make sure you can reach the start (o test) web pages of your POM applications (which should've been imported in your tomcat's appserver).
* Check if EPM, MPP and POM services are all started and running.
* I suggest you to define the SIP trunks in TCP mode first, then change it to TLS to simplify troubleshooting. In this case you probably need help of someone who knows Session Manager (traceSM is necessary here to check for errors, they most likely are related to unvalid certificates).

I hope this information could be useful in some degree.

Diego J. Chacón
SujathaS
Dear Diego,

Thanks for the prompt response. EP 7.2 and pom 3.1 has new certificates and also there is difference in procedures. I have done it and it is working fine.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards,
Sujatha
fssuet
I am facing the similar issue , Kindly share the procedure...
SujathaS
Hi,

POM3.1 got below features..

1. IT got new certificates ->POM Server -> after the "POM server"--> is being added. There is "Export" certificate link. Add that certificate in EPM and application server.

2. All applications should be configured only in "https://ipaddress:7443

Regards,
Sujatha
Go to:   
Mobile view