tomfelice
OD 7.0.1.0804

When I rename a node in a flow, the Class name does not change therefore a Problem is generated.
I tried renaming the node on the flow itself as well as renaming it via the Properties tab and received the same result.

An example of the Problem is as follows:

"The public type <original node name> must be defined in its own file"

They way I am correcting it now is the I have to go into the java code Web-INF/src/flow/<new node name>.java and manually change the class name.

I'm I missing a setting or patch?

Thanks
WilsonYu
I don't recall we ever had this kind of problem. Can you take a look at the Error Log view (Window->Show View->Error Log) and see if you find any error?
tomfelice
It is an intermittent problem. When it occurs, it will occur for each rename operation. Then, just as it started it will stop.

I just rename a half dozen nodes and it occurred on each one.

I have attached three screen shots:

ODRename1 - shows error for each rename instance.

ODRename2 - shows an instance of where the file name is different than the class name. This is the error that OD is reporting.

ODRename3 - Error log
  • [Thumb - ODRename2.PNG]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - ODRename1.PNG]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - ODRename3.PNG]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
I can't reproduce the problem even with the exact naming. Can you post the .log file in the Eclipse's workspace/.metadata folder? What version of Eclipse are you running?
tomfelice
I very strange. Starts and stops for not apparent reason.

Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.7.1
Build id: M20110909-1335
Filename .log [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
Strange. I don't see anything particular that might cause the problem. I can't reproduce it either in order to provide a solution. I can only suggest you to try to upgrade Eclipse to 4.2 or upgrade OD to 7.1, which would make it easier to debug if the the problem lingers.
Go to:   
Mobile view