LuizMonteiro2
Hi Guys,

Is there any way to detect SCESession Removed on Orchestration Design.
WilsonYu
Normally, you just handle the "connection.disconnect.hangup" vxml event before the session is removed. Or you do something before the Return node in the flow.
LuizMonteiro2
Hi Wilson,

I believe this not working to Avaya WebProject. Because i need make something before session removed.
WilsonYu
Oh, I didn't realize you are talking about a web project. There is a On Session Timeout handler you might need in the AppRoot editor palette. The event will fire when the http session times out, which would cause the OD session to be removed if the user leaves the web browser before he hit the end of the flow.
BrunoFelthes2
Hi Wilson,

The Session Timeout is fired when the session is removed from the tomcat, or when a customer try to open a page using a session that no longer exists?

We need to identify this two behavior:
- Identify when the session is removed from tomcat, to do some logs
- Identify when a customer try to continue a navigation at a expired session, to redirect this customer to the Session Expired page.

We are using the Session Timeout Event to handle the second behavior.
LuizMonteiro2
I need something like OnDisconnect for IVR Application. When user to abandon the session, i make record in database.
WilsonYu
On your 2nd scenario, please refer to the "Customize Application Error Handler" slide in the deck attached.
Filename AAEP_OD_71_Customization.pptx [Disk] Download
KumudTripathi
Hi WilsonYu,

Can you share "please refer to the "Customize Application Error Handler" slide in the deck attached."

the slide from where we can take reference on how to handle

com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession

SCESession Removed event.

Our application has been given a session timeout of 10 minutes but as user is traversing more than 10 minutes so session is terminating and thus application goes out with even following path of logging.. so what we want is to listen to this event in app and if occur follow the path of logging.
massimo__croci
Here you are. Additionally, take a look at https://documentation.avaya.com/bundle/AvayaAuraOrchestrationDesignerDeveloperGuide_r723/page/TypesOfEventHandlers.html

• [Thumb - slide 01.jpg]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - slide 02.jpg]
[Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view