AlainC
Looking at the DMCC API document for Avaya AURA AES, Release 7.0.0 02-602658 Issue 1 , a lamp mode returns various states. What is the difference in the Flutter/Broken Flutter, Flash/Inverted Flash and Wink/Inverted Wink states besides what is included in the API document? Also, what is the "standard" time between the change in a button being lit and unlit for these various states?
JohnBiggs
That really isn't an API question, and while I might have known where to look for the answer a long time ago, nothing is coming to mind to find the lamp cadences for the various lamp modes.

Flutter was something like (and I am providing an educated guess here) 100ms on/ 100 ms off - continuous
Broken flutter was something like 100ms on/ 100 ms off 5x followed by 400ms off, repeat.

Flash was maybe 100ms on, 400 ms off. Inverted is 100ms off, 400ms on.
Wink was maybe 250ms on, and 750ms off Inverted is 250ms off and 750ms on.

your best bet would be to try to measure some of them from a phone if you are trying to mimic them, however triggering some of them will prove difficult if not impossible.
AlainC
Thx John. I really did not know where to put the question. But the info is very valuable.
MartinFlynn
There is some information on lamp states in "Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Feature Description and Implementation", though I do not know how comprehensive it is.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view