AlexPupkin
I have application, which based on DMCC Telecommuter.
Every extension need to be monitored by this application, makes four steps :Get session,get deviceId, Start monitors,and (optionnally) register terminal. Most of extensions don't register terminal, so DMCC license should not be used for them.
But few weeks ago i started to receive "generic" messages on StartMonitor commands like
<subscribedResourceAvailability>generic</subscribedResourceAvailability>

Then I check DMCC log, there was a lot of messages like

ch.ecma.csta.errors.SubscribedResourceAvailabilityException: There was a problem allocating the required license. It is possible that the license limit has been exceeded or that there is an off-pbx-telephone station-mapping for the station on CM.

But, according to my WML manager, there are available DMCC licenses (see attachment).

So, whats the source of this error?

Thanks in advance!

• [Thumb - QIP Shot - Screen 004.png]
[Disk] Download
MartinFlynn
The action of starting a First Party monitor (e.g. Media or Phone monitors) does not consume a license. If you had a problem with DMCC or IP Station licenses, it would show up only when you Register the Terminal.

I see that you are out of TSAPI Basic licenses. Starting a Call Control monitor requires a TSAPI Basic license and it looks like you have run out of those.

If you are not using call Control events and do use Call Control commands (e.g. Make call, Answer Call) then you should not start a Call Control monitor and you will not need these licenses. If you do need to use call Control (aka third Party) features then you will require more TSAPI licenses.

Martin
JohnBiggs
"Every extension need to be monitored by this application, makes four steps :Get session,get deviceId, Start monitors,and (optionnally) register terminal. "

Unless each extension is monitored by a different PC/server, you would be much better served to use a single session. All the monitoring can be done in the context of a single session and that will consume less resources at the application and at the AE Services end of the communication channel.
AlexPupkin
JohnBiggs wrote:
Unless each extension is monitored by a different PC/server, you would be much better served to use a single session. All the monitoring can be done in the context of a single session and that will consume less resources at the application and at the AE Services end of the communication channel.

And how many extensions can be monitored within one single session? It depends on what?
AlexPupkin
MartinFlynn wrote:
If you are not using call Control events and do use Call Control commands (e.g. Make call, Answer Call) then you should not start a Call Control monitor and you will not need these licenses. If you do need to use call Control (aka third Party) features then you will require more TSAPI licenses.
Martin

I use it to get events like EstablishEvent, OriginatedEvent and so on.That's only reason i have to start it.
Maybe there is another, more suitable, way to obtain information i need
JohnBiggs
"how many extensions can be monitored within one single session? It depends on what?" - It would depend on upper limit of devices supported by the AES Host. This is covered in the AE Services documentation (Overview). With release 7.0 if AE Services this limit is 8,000 devices however consult the documentation relevant to the release you are working with, and the achievable limit may be dependent on how much processing your application does with events it receives.

"I use it to get events like EstablishEvent, OriginatedEvent and so on.That's only reason i have to start it.
Maybe there is another, more suitable, way to obtain information i need"

The appropriate way to get the information you list is via a call control monitor. Each Call Control monitor consumes a TSAPI basic user license (assuming there is not already a TSAPI monitor on that extension for some other reason from the same AE Service server).
Go to:   
Mobile view