asavran
Good day,

We are trying to develop a tool to monitor our AEP and AESs and I was wondering what is the most efficient method to do that. Are there any APIs on these devices to monitor the system resources, number of calls and service statuses?

Thanks,
MartinFlynn
I don't know anything about AEP but I do know that AE Services supports SNMP. You can download the MIB from the Devconnect website.

Martin
asavran
Thanks Martin.

Do you know any easy way to check any of the following:

- Service status for: TSAPI, DMCC, SMS, DLG
- License information (expiration date, licensed amount, current usage)

Thanks,
MartinFlynn
You can get the service status using the AE Services Web interface. You must login to the weblm server to see license information. You can get the address of the weblm from the AE Services web interface.

Martin
asavran
Is this the API to check service status: http://ServerName:80/sms/SystemManagementService.php

Do you know if WebLM has an API?

Thanks
MartinFlynn
No. SMS allows an application to view/modify configuration on Communication Manager.

You may view the current status of the AE Services services using its management web interface (i.e. by logging in to its IP address using a web browser).

I see now that you were probably asking how an application can find out the current status of the services. The only possibility of which I am aware is SNMP. However, I am not familiar with the AE Services MIBs so I cannot tell you for sure if this is possible.

I do not think that WebLM has an API.

Martin
asavran
Thanks for the information Martin. I will check if the service status information is available on AES MIBs

Regards,
Go to:   
Mobile view