pnwoha
We are seeing a strange issue at a client where for a call all i get is a delivered, established and connection cleared. However when i listen to the audio i can clearly hear the agent say they are transferring the call to another agent. These agents use conferences to do their transfers so we expect to see a conference event at some point. The audio matches the call precisely and we do get conference events in general

How is it possible for an agent to conference in another agent and I don't see the conference event? I also had two tsapi interface applications monitoring the same agents and both of them did not see a conference event. Is there some sort of configuration magic going on?
MartinFlynn
Assuming you are monitoring the agent's phone, I would expect you to get a Conferenced event when a conference is performed.

I suspect the conference failed for some reason (e.g. the other agent was busy) or the agent made an error and actually dropped the call.

Apart from the Conferenced event, there are other events during a conference for which you can monitor - e.g. Held. Presumably the receiving agent is also monitored so you should be able to see if he actually received the call.

Martin
pnwoha
Apparently this is caused by an AT&T feature called *8 transfers. Transfers/conferences will not show up in the CTI or CDR. You will hear a double beep when listening to the call.
Go to:   
Mobile view