ATGStores
Hello,
Can someone tell me how to create a custom formula in the AACC that will actually capture data? I've created several simple custom formulas but neither of them are capturing data, it's as if I've neglected to add certain variables in the formula.

I need to create 2 custom formulas, one for Occupancy and one for Utilization to include the following parameters.

Occupancy
@RCW_TalkTime+@RCW_HoldTime+@RCW_PostCallProcessingTime/@RCW_TalkTime+@RCW_HoldTime+@RCW_PostCallProcessingTime+@RCW_AvailableTime

Utilization
@RCW_TotalTalkTime+@RCW_HoldTime+@RCW_PostCallProcessingTime+@RCW_WorkTime/@RCW_LoggedInTime
MDJoh
I'm not sure why you are not capturing data, but your formula includes redundant fields. Total Talk Time automatically includes Hold Time, so now you'll be double counting. Additionally, Work Time is a formula to start with, and also includes Talk Time and Post Call Processing time - so again you will be double counting within your formula. If you check out the Performance Mangement Data Dictionary there is a standard Occupancy formula that would probably work for you. It calculates the percentage of Work time out of Available time by dividing Talk Time + Post Call Processing Time by Talk Time + Post Call Processing Time + Idle Time, and multiplying by 100.
Go to:   
Mobile view