RedOctober
OPTION A:

I'm a Delphi programmer with 20+ years experience building database applications for the Microsoft Windows platform. I've never built a telephone app before. However, I have built a digital medical records system using Delphi. I'm also the office manager at the medical clinic where this app runs. We have an Avaya IP Office version 9.1. I would like to build a Microsoft app that can:

- Dial a phone number that is in our database, in a computer app (using a headset), rather than a receptionist having to dial a phone
- Dial a list of phone numbers, one at a time, and allow the receptionist to take control of the call, and clicking "Next" to dial the next number in the list. The Avaya IP phone system is on the same LAN as the client PCs that the app will be on.

How do I get started? Is there an SDK that I need? Does anyone know of a Delphi component that handles the underlying connection plumbing for Avaya? Is there a Delphi sub-community within this Avaya ecosystem?

OPTION B:

Is there a ready-made Microsoft application that runs on a client PC that looks and acts like a phone (using a headset) that my receptionists can use, instead of, or in addition to, the regular Avaya phone on their desk?

I would like to do both A and B if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Sadashiv
Hi,

It looks like you are using IP Office 9.1 and not IP Office Contact Center. This forum is to handle IPOCC Web Services (WSC) SDK related queries. It has been posted in the wrong forum. May be you can get in touch with tech support team.

Thanks,
Sadashiv
RedOctober
Thank you Sadashiv.
Go to:   
Mobile view