DirkHeinrich2
Having a call flow where the call is send to allow and after this wating a "Receive" for call answered.
If the call is not answered within 20 sec this call should be send to another user.

I added a Timeout Boundary Event to the "Receive" waiting for the call answered. However the
timeout is never triggered. Tested with Interrupt to yes and no.

What might wrong here or how to achieve ?

ED 3.2
Sachin_Gupta
Can you please provide more details like which Engagement Designer build are you using and is it a single node or multi node cluster?
Also could you provide the workflow and Engagement Designer logs for this scenario?
DirkHeinrich2
I did identify root cause. In the ED logs I saw a expection that the host for the timer event wasn't found.
The IP address was the IP of the Cluster IP. However this is a single node Cluster.

I did has a separate IP as the cluster IP. However the load balancer isn't active in a single node cluster
and the Cluster IP not routed.

Changed the cluster IP to the same IP as the SM100 of the one node in the cluster, and after that it worked fine.

The documentation says the cluster IP must be unique. Perhaps documentation is incorrect for single node cluster
or ED needs to send the timer event to the SM100 instead to the cluster ip ?

ED is 3.2.2
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi, the online document says ,

Cluster IP The unique IP address assigned to the cluster. The IP address is used for HTTP load balancing. This field is mandatory if you select the load balancer check box.
The Cluster IP field is optional if you do not enable load balancing.
note Note
Do not assign a Cluster IP for a single-node cluster.

Thanks
Go to:   
Mobile view