GeorgiSan
Here is the description of the situation.

The task – to setup exchange between MySQL database and CCMS via Orchestration Designer script (CCHOSTBLOCK icon)

Following the instructions I successfully managed to pass Database Integration Wizard – everything worked just fine. When I start test application ( Contact Center Provider Application) it registers in CCMS successfully and if I make a call to CDN it starts to receive data from OD script.

But there is no IP packet exchange between the CCMS IP and MySQL IP.

O? script does not show any error message. Just nothing happens – OD script does not either sends or receives any data from SQL.

So, when I register sample application to server and make a call, sample application receives data from script. When I make a call, MySQL database does not receive anything.

Any suggestion? If anybody already managed to implement such integration? Any suggestion/idea/prompt is highly appreciated.
GeorgiSan
the reason was incorrect request syntax

the OD script did not understood what to send to database and sent nothing with no warning or message.

Seems there were some indication in log, but it was really not easy to locate where...

So after so corrections of syntax everything started work just fine.

I would say OD it is not perfectly designed application - user obviously wants to talk to database, the message to database is not sent and OD gives you no error. I think this has to be corrected.
akash3301
Hey,

Can you please post the link to the document where you found the steps for the External Database Integration in AACC OD?

Regards,
Akash
Go to:   
Mobile view