MarcusHuang
Hi,

I keep getting an error stating the following. I did search and found related topics. I did check web-inf and i do have the ASR_TTS_Language.java file there. My runtime is AAOD 7.1 w/ tomcat 7, java 8. The compiler is set to 1.7 compliance. Anyone have any suggestions as to why it is failing. When i test the test app, and select option 2 to test tts it does work.

com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Language [english] does not exitsjava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: english.ASR_TTS_Language
**** Root Cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: english.ASR_TTS_Language
RossYakulis
Check the \WEB-INF\classes\english directory to be sure the .class file is there
MarcusHuang
RossYakulis wrote:Check the \WEB-INF\classes\english directory to be sure the .class file is there

Sorry,

Where does this folder exist. I switch to Java view i do not see that folder in my workspace.

On the app server i have a webapps\appname\WEB-INF\lib\

with the following jar files

adminvar-rt-07.10.12.02.jar
avdbop-rt-07.10.12.02.jar
en-us.jar
scert-07.10.12.02.p2.jar
appname.jar
RossYakulis
That folder is in the WEB-INF in your project. You will have to adjust the "filters" for the navigator to see the classes folder.
MarcusHuang
I changed from AAOD package explorer to navigator and now when i drill down to the path you mentioned above under english, i see grammars, media, phrases, phrasesets, prompts as folders and i see ASR_TTS_Language.class
RossYakulis
Can you post the full actual trace.log also maybe the application?
MarcusHuang
I finally got this working. I used a different app server which is running on 7.0.1 AAOD runtime w/ Java 7 and Tomcat 7. The Runtime I had an issue with was running 7.1 AAOD runtime w/ Java 8 Tomcat 7 as the only difference. I did not change anything application wise, so I am still not sure how it is working. My 7.1 Dev Runtime was 7.1 w/ Java 8 using 1.7 Compliance and Tomcat 7. It worked fine in Simulator mode, of course using Microsoft Text To Speech. Any ideas as to why it works in one vs the other.
RossYakulis
catching errors
Filename MarcusCatch.zip [Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view