AbhishekDeshmukh
Following is the scenario when customer is call in with agent 1, agent 1 does call consult to agent 2 ,
Customer is on hold and agent 1 is talking to agent 2 , now when agent 1 is toggling call between agent 2 and customer there is mistmach in events, i.e. when agent 1 unholds customer call agent 1 recieves conference event or a thirdparty drop but expected event is unhold.
Agent 1 holds agent 2 call while toggling in between the call is not holded/unholded,
In short there is no reception of proper events after consulting the call between agent 1 and agent 2.
MartinFlynn
The call flow that you describe does not seem to include any conference or transfer - customer and agent2 are in different calls. Therefore, I would not expect you to get any conference events.

You do not say how you toggle between calls. The only way I know to do this is to enable 'Auto Hold' in the system-parameters features table of Communication Manager and press the Call Appearance button of the call that I want to enter. In this case, I get:

o CallControlTerminalConnectionTalkingEvent for the call I'm entering
o CallControlTerminalConnectionHeldEvent for the call I'm leaving

Perhaps you have a different call flow and this is leading to the events that you receive.

AFAIK, there no no such thing as an Unhold event in JTAPI.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view