CarlosDuarte
Hello everyone. I have a CTI TSAPI application (but the same behavior can be reproduced using Avaya TSAPI Exerciser) that creates a conference between three parties: The first member is the calling user (party 1), the second is an extension of my PBX (party 2) and the third is an agent in a different PBX (party 3).

I need to hang the agent connection from the different PBX (party 3), for this I use ClearConnection() but I'm not sure about the device that I should provide as a parameter. If I request information from the conference with SnapshotCall(), it displays for party 3 a Device of the form: "T15180#2"(the other devices for parties 1 and 2 are valid extensions of my PBX). If I use this Device in the ClearConnection() method it throws me the message "MISTYPED_ARGUMENT_REJECTION".

Is that possible?

Thank you very much
JohnBiggs
In your clear connection request to drop the connection represented by "T15180#2" are you setting the device type to be Dynamic?
CarlosDuarte
Hi John, that was the problem!! I changed the device type to dynamic and it works.

Thank you very much.
JohnBiggs
:)

Those funny looking connection identifiers ("T15180#2") are dynamic and must be indicated as such. I believe if you look at the details from the snapshot request you will see that connection identifier marked as dynamic. Have a nice weekend.
Go to:   
Mobile view