ArbiArzouman
what's the method to catch registration errors using the client SDK? For example if I type my password wrong under call service in the SDK sample application, all I get is the "logging in" screen. Of course in the debug logs and traceSM, I can see the problem, but what is the method to catch these errors. or when I connect to a service such as AADS and i type in the wrong URL, I don't get the events triggered. The events are triggered sometimes due to other issues. I have been looking at the events (for example the below one), but none of these are triggered for bad password, or bad AADS URL...

user.RegistrationInProgress += RegistrationInProgress;
user.RegistrationSuccessful += RegistrationSuccessful;
user.AllRegistrationsSuccessful += AllRegistrationsSuccessful;
user.RegistrationFailed += RegistrationFailed;
user.UnregistrationSuccessful += UnregistrationSuccessful;
user.UnregistrationFailed += UnregistrationFailed;
user.AllRegistrationsFailed += AllRegistrationsFailed;

so what's the way to catch such errors?
Rumata
Hi,
thank you for your question.

You can override the method onAuthenticationChallengeCancelled of the ICredentialProvider interface to handle authentification issues (no wrong login or wrong password separately).

About AADS: if you use it, for example, for ContactService, you can handle connection errors by using ContactProviderFailed event.

user.ContactService.ContactProviderFailed += contactService_ContactProviderFailed;

private void contactService_ContactProviderFailed(object sender, ContactServiceErrorEventArgs e)
{
//e.SourceType - Enterprise or Local
// e.Error - e.g. SoureNotConnected
}

Anyway you can find only high level error info.
Go to:   
Mobile view