AbdulKA
Hello,

I know that this forum is not for Avaya IP Office TAPI based queries. But i couldnt find a forum for the same in devconnect program to raise this query. we have an IP office 500 Version 8 installed at our premise. It is enabled with CTILINKPRO license. when we install TAPI client in windows 7 64 Bit OS and WIndows xp , we are able to view the TAPI lines from IP office in the windows dialer application. we configured the TAPI in third party monitoring mode. But when we tried it using Windows 2012 Server R2 64 Bit OS , it is not showing any lines. Any help on this issue is really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Rasheed
FergusCameron [Avatar]
Make sure and go into the TAPI settings and re-apply the configuration after a reboot. Then run the test again. I'm afraid that I'm unsure of the cause but I have had trouble with that myself but after resetting the configuration (I think I actually switched it to "first party" and verified that before going back to "third party") everything seemed to be right.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
AbdulKA
Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your quick reply. we tried the options which you mentioned in your mail. Reboot the system and then apply the configuration again and rebooted again. Also tried to set the option of Single user mode and then set to Third party mode and then restarted Telephony service and tried again. In all these options it is not able to show the lines or Avaya TAPI is not able to get hold of the lines. Is there any logs to be enabled to check and analyse what is going wrong.

Thanks and Regards
Rasheed

AbdulKA
Hi Cameron ,

The issue has been resolved. In fact the IP address being used in TAPI configuration of the system was the IP office server IP. But there were controllers to which the extensions to be monitored belong to. Those controllers were not updated with the CTI LINK PRO license. we updated those licenses in controllers and also changed the IP address to controller IP. Then it starts working fine. Thanks Cameron.

One more small query. In a call scenario in which Mobile phone A calls IPO extension B and B picked up call and talking. extension C calls extension B , then B puts A on hold and talk to C. Then B disconnected call with C and resumed the call with A. It was noticed that there are no LINE_CONNECTED TAPI events being triggered when the call with A is resumed by B .

But if Mobile phone A calls B , B picks up call , then B put A on hold , then B resume the call with A.. In this scenario , the during the last resuming the call LINE_CONNECTED TAPI event is getting triggered.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Rasheed
Go to:   
Mobile view