prashant06
In sample app default camera is front when call is established i want to change it to rare and vice-versa. How I can achieve this in CSDK ?
Please help me for this.
Pavel_K
Please check following example to indicate and set video camera:

if ([self.videoCapturer hasVideoCameraAtPosition:CSVideoCameraPositionFront]) {
[self.videoCapturer useVideoCameraAtPosition:CSVideoCameraPositionFront completion:nil];
}
else if ([self.videoCapturer hasVideoCameraAtPosition:CSVideoCameraPositionBack]){
[self.videoCapturer useVideoCameraAtPosition:CSVideoCameraPositionBack completion:nil];
}
prashant06
For front camera it works fine but when I switch to back camera and rotate device to landscape mode I am getting inverted stream. Only for portrait mode its gives right stream. Can you please see this.
prashant06
Any update or did I am missing anything ?
Pavel_K
I'm not aware of this issue. I don't see that Equinox for iOS has additional logic for landscape mode. I suggest to check how it works on equinox client.

Could you please provide more info about the issue? Do you see correct video in local video view, but remote end has inverted stream?

Could you please attach images from both ends.
prashant06
I am not able to see correct video in local video view and shows same at remote end. Also this happens only for rare(back) camera in landscape mode.
Pavel_K
The developer should make sure that the application is also rotating to all four orientations. The camera’s video frames are rotated in sync with the status bar orientation.
prashant06
Even after application is also rotating to all four orientations then also my localview back camera video in landscape mode showing inverted video. Can you please look into this?
Pavel_K
Did you test it with Android Equinox client? Do you see the same behavior?
Go to:   
Mobile view