riza87
Hi All,

I already create an android application, after fill in AMM service I have to wait this service to be ready in few minutes(more than 5 minutes). Below the error/warning messaging :

Error Messages AvayaClientServices:
- CAMMWebsocketConnection[Connecting]:: OnDiscoveryTimeout(): Closing websocket connection.
- CAMMProvider[AMMProviderStateMachine:: DISCOVERY]::OnWebsocketSessionError(): TIMEOUT, Error Msg: Websocket discovery timed out
Warning Messages AvayaClientServices:
-CAMMProvider[AMMProviderStateMachine:: DISCOVERY] ::OnWebsocketSessionError(): Websocket failed to open during discovery keep going without websocket

Regards,

Riza
Pavel_K
It should be a configuration issue. AMM server doesn't respond. Did you try to use AMM from another app?
riza87
I used both equinox windows and android no issue.
Pavel_K
Did you use sample app for Android?
riza87
Ya, I used it
Pavel_K
Does it work on Sample app?
riza87
Ya, it's works but have some bug. Have to wait more than 5 minutes to get AMM service ready and I can send message. I don't know how to solve this problem.
Pavel_K
Could you please collect logs from sample app and I will check them to found an issue.
Pavel_K
I've observed the issue. It is because Sample app tries to make connection using web socket, but it is failed and after timeout (5 min) it connects without web socket. I will ask developers how avoid this.
riza87
Pavel_K wrote:Could you please collect logs from sample app and I will check them to found an issue.

Hi Pavel,

Attached the log messages:
Filename log.txt [Disk] Download
Pavel_K
It is required more investigation. I've raised a JIRA. I will inform you when I get solution.
riza87
Thanks Pavel. Hopefully I get the good news, so I can solve this issue.
Pavel_K
The cause is that CSDK does not have netty jar included in aar file.

Simplest solution for a client/sampleapp is to add:
compile 'io.netty:netty-all:4.1.0.Beta3'

This will be fixed in future release.
riza87
Thanks Pavel for your reply. So I just add the jar in the my library project or I must waiting for the future release?
Pavel_K
You can add this into your app and don't wait for future release. Then you can remove it.
Go to:   
Mobile view