ddsdfsd
How can I see all users with Login list for DMCC .
MartinFlynn
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking here. Can you give some more details?
JohnBiggs
are you talking about users that can login to AEServices OA&M, users who can login applications with AE Services, users logged in to Communication Manager SAT, users who could login to Communication Manager SAT, users who have registered H.323 stations on CMCommunication Manager users who have registered SIP stations?

Do you mean list of possible users who could login, or list of currently logged in users.

and that is to name a few thoughts that quickly come to mind relative to your question. There are far too many possibilities . Please clarify your needs.
ddsdfsd
Thanks John replay messages. I talk about list of currently logged in users. I don't know how to do it? Could you help me Please
MartinFlynn
It is still not clear what you mean by "User". Are you talking about:

1. A CTI user which is using AE Services from an application
2. A craftsperson logged into the AE Services web interface
3. A craftsperson logged onto Communication Manager
4. A registered deskphone or softphone
5. An application with a registered DMCC terminal
6. Something else

Martin
ddsdfsd
Thanks MartinFlynn;

4. A registered deskphone or softphone
MartinFlynn
DMCC does not provide a way to get a list of registered stations. However, you do have a few possibilities.

1. If you have a list of stations in which you are interested, you can make an EndpointRegistrationInfoRequest for each and the EndpointRegistrationInfoResponses will tell you if they are registered.

2. Again, if you have a list, you can place a Call Control monitor on them. You will then receive Endpoint Registered/Unregistered events when they register/unregister.

3. Instead of DMCC, you can use the System Management Services (SMS) web service. This allows an application to access the configuration data on Communication Manager. So, for example, your application can get a list of registered IP stations - equivalent of the SAT command "list registered-ip-stations". You will find more information on SMS on the devconnect website.

You could even use SMS to get a list of configured stations (equivalent of "list station") and then use DMCC to see if they are registered and monitor them as described in 1. & 2. above.

Martin
JohnBiggs
Take a look at this sample application
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/educational_resources/sample_applications/sms_web_service/list_stations/index.gsp

you would need to modify it to use the 'model' (read that as SAT command) 'list registered ip-stations'

Once you make those changes to the sample application you will have a example of how to approach getting a listing of all H.323 stations that are registered to Communication Manager.

The need to understand what stations are registering and unregistering as time passes can be approached one of two ways.
recurring polling using the list registered ip-stations functionality (the application needs to pace things to avoid impacting call processing on the PBX), and/or enabling registration event logging in the SAT logging, and using the list history functionality to detect registrations and unregistrations that are occurring in a window of time since the last query.

Combining the two techniques an application can get and keep a view of the registered H.323 stations on Communication Manager. and keep the activity between the application and Communication Manager to a minimum.
Ahmadqadri
Hello Martin,

Again, if you have a list, you can place a Call Control monitor on them. You will then receive Endpoint Registered/Unregistered events when they register/unregister.

Is this possible? I have tried several time without any success.
Are there any pre or post conditions for this type of monitor ?
Are there any samples available ?
Ahmadqadri
By register/Unregister events I mean login/logout events from one x or a physical phone.
JohnBiggs
yes it is possible with release 6.2 and later (I am pretty confident this was introduced in AES/CM 6.2 - please check the documentation for those releases to be sure).
yes it works we were just looking at something last week and observing these events on an 8.0.1 AES/CM.
Are you creating the proper listener?
Have you used the DMCC dashboard to trial the functionality with?
Go to:   
Mobile view