SivaramaKrishananPratheep
In jtapi how to set Private Data version and also how to receive Endpoint registered event?.In TSAPI the attMakeVersionString() is used to assign the private data version and then pass this value to acsopenstream(). But in JTAPI there is no such class to set the same and is there any sample application for setting the private data and getting the same.
MartinFlynn
I suspect that it is not possible to pick a private data version with JTAPI. My assumption is that the client requests any version up to and including the latest that it supports. It is up to AE Services then to pick the latest (from that list) that it supports.

If both the client and AE Services support version 11, then the connection will use that version. If both support version 12, then it will use version 12.

If, however, AE Services is older and only supports (say) version 8 then the connection will use version 8. If the application then requests a service that is not supported by version 8, it will get something like a TsapiMethodNotSupportedException.

Martin
I can see some Interface like LucentV11Provider ,LucentV11AddressProvider can I use this for getting the EndPointregistered Event? When application will receive the EndPointRegistered event and EndPointUnRegistered? What is the advantage of handling this events?
MartinFlynn
I am not sure that I understand your question.

LucentV11Address.getRegisteredEndpointInfo() will return Endpoint Registration information to the application. So, if the station is currently registered, this will inform the application that it is.

Apart from that, it is possible to monitor the Address of the station. If you do this, AE Services will send a LucentEndpointRegisteredEvent when the station is registered and LucentEndpointUnregisteredEvent when it is unregistered.

In order to use either of these features, the JTAPI SDK, JTAPI Client and AE Services must all support private data V11.

Martin
I want to get the EndpointRegistered and Endpointunregistered event in jtapi application. So I need to monitor the Address of the station not the terminal.

I am running TSAPI exerciser and not getting this event in 7.x environment. The link is configured with ASAI version 7.

When do I get this event? I tried logoff one-x communicator and login again I did not get this events in TSAPI exerciser.
MartinFlynn
I have a 7.x environment with the TSAPI link using ASAI version 7 and I get Endpoint Reg/Unreg events when I login/off one-X Communicator in H.323 mode.

Maybe you have an older version of TSAPI Exerciser. Make sure that it requests private data version "ECS#2-11" or "ECS#2-12".

Martin
I got the event in TSAPI Exerciser for One-x communicator. How to get these event for HardPhones? I unplugged the HardPhone i am not getting any events.
MartinFlynn
It can take several hours for Communication Manager to unregister a hard phone if you just unplug it. Instead, you should use the phones menu to logout.

Martin
Thanks . It's Working.
Go to:   
Mobile view