Suvabrata
I am working on post call survey AAOD application, where along with end user feedback, we also need to capture agent id for which customer had given the feedback. Overall callflow:

End user connects with agent --> Agent disconnects user's call post issue resolution --> Call connects to AAOD post call survey application using return VDN --> IVR collects agent feedback --> IVR stores agent feedback with AgentID

Could you please help me with the process of capturing agentID for this call through AAOD application.

We are using below setup:

1. AAOD 7.0
2. AEP 7.0
3. AES 6.3
4. Avaya call distributor 6.3

Thanks in advance!!
RossYakulis
I asked around and here is the info I obtained:

-----------------
Normally they would have to do that with a CTI application that is monitoring the agents and when an agent gets the call the CTI application stores the agent information somewhere. Then when the agent ends the call and caller gets sent to the survey application (using VDN return destination), the app would look up the agent information and associate the survey results with the agent that took the call.

In CM 7.0 I believe they added a feature where the agent ID could get stored in UUI so that when VDN return destination is invoked the agent ID would be in the UUI field and then the survey app could get that and associate the survey results with the agent that handled the call.

APS has a survey app and a CTI module that can do this type of thing if they don’t have the latest version of CM. You can send them to JP Stamati if they have an questions.

That feature was added in CM 7.1. Here is the vectoring guide and it describes it on page 63 if they have questions. Prior to 7.1 they would have to do a CTI app or go with the one from APS. Let me know if there are further questions.

Filename CallCenterElite_71_ProgCallVectFeatures.pdf [Disk] Download
Suvabrata
Hi Ross,

Thanks for your quick response. We are currently using CM6.3 so attached solution is not applicable for us. So for this implementation do I need to involve APS? Or do we have any alternate way to handle this ?

Regards,
Suvabrata
RossYakulis
My initial post has all the information I know on this. Best to try APS.
Kerry.L
The way I found to accomodate this was to post the data at the end of the application to an API, as the call is sent to our CRM product. The CRM Team is able to up-post to the same API, the agent ID, as well as their own information (case numbers, etc.). At the survey application, a GET on the same API will return all posted data, which then includes the agent ID. Super for end to end reporting from call origination to call end.
Go to:   
Mobile view