dariusz2k
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a simple overview page for a set of extensions on whether they are registered or unregistered.

I've found the documentation that says that I should be able to retreive these via a GET by accessing the URL https://{FQDN}/ASM/ws/registrations, however, whenever I try to do this I simply get a "404 not found" <message> could not find resource for relative...

Is there a setting I need to enable within SMGR to allow me API access to this resource?
CraigJohnson5
This forum is for AES Web Services so you would need to open a DevConnect Technical Support ticket to get further support on this subject. Keep in mind that support is limited at the registered level. I will say that I looked at the User management web services document for System Manager, and I don't see this URL. When opening a ticket please refer to the documentation that you are looking at. From the client machine you are using you can ping the FQDN of he System Manager?
dariusz2k
Auh, sorry about that, but thank you I figured it out, it's an update in System Manager. It requires 7.1.1.0, not 7.1.0.0
Go to:   
Mobile view