ademcayir
I use DMCC java sdk. SDK version is 6.3. I create connection with
ServiceProvider.getServiceProvider

Then, I try to close connection with
serviceProvider.disconnect(true);
. But, it keeps alive a thread. I can see thread name when I run application in debug mode. Thread name is "dmcc-connection-0". Because of this thread keeps alive, application never closes automatically. I have to kill the process. How can I force to kill this thread that is created by DMCC SDK?

JohnBiggs
Have you tried using the 7.1 version of the SDK to see if the behavior still exists. Have you tried using the DMCC Dashboard in lieu of your application to test the issue with the 6.3 version of the SDK?
ademcayir
JohnBiggs wrote:Have you tried using the 7.1 version of the SDK to see if the behavior still exists. Have you tried using the DMCC Dashboard in lieu of your application to test the issue with the 6.3 version of the SDK?

Thanks a lot John. It seems, I was keeping one thread alive from another logic in my application. I fixed this. But, instead of calling "disconnect", I call stopServiceProvider. disconnect is not closed threads inside libraries as I see. but stopServiceProvider is better. it invalidates connection and also stop threads.
Go to:   
Mobile view