NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
Can you please let me know the exact steps on monitoring multiple stations to capture events?

Thanks
JohnBiggs
well the order of some of the steps can be interleaved depending on how the application wants to behave so bear in mind there is variability here.

1) create a session a single session is all that is required This must be done first.

At this point the actions for one deviceID can be interleaved with those for a different deviceID.
2) create deviceIDs for the stations you wish to monitor for events.
3) create monitors for each class of events you want to receive. if you want phone events and call control events, two monitors per deviceID will be required. Each monitor will require a listener to be specified.

4) if you want 1st party events (e.g. phone) you will need to register each of the deviceIDs. 3rd party events (i.e. call control) do not need the deviceID to be registered.

If you need to register a lot of stations, you need to pace them, you can not issue 100 register station requests back to back without creating performance issues. The rate at which registrations can be done is laid out in the AE Services Overview documentation and varies based on the server platform used and release being used.
NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
Hi John.
Is there a sample application available in VB that that does station monitoring.
JohnBiggs
The majority of the sample apps are in Java
There are a few in C#

The majority of the sample apps are bundled with the SDKs.

There are some DevConnect sample apps, but none are VB.
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/educational_resources/sample_applications/dmcc/index.gsp

NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
Thanks. I have checked out that page already. Yes those are either C# or Java.
MartinFlynn
The DMCC .Net SDK includes the Simple Record sample application. There is both a C# and Visual Basic version.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view