BrooksRitchie2
I am using AES 6.2 which should support the agent ready and agent not ready events. However, using DMCC Dashboard, I am unable to see these events. I am monitoring the lead hunt group extension and am able to see agent login/logout events fine. Is there an additional step that is needed to see the agent ready/not ready events?

Thanks
JohnBiggs
Where have you read that agent read and not ready are provided by the SDK?
BrooksRitchie2
Hi John - The Agent Ready/Not Ready events are documented here:
http://devconnect.avaya.com/public/download/DMC/DMCCUserDocumentation/doc/N.Avaya.ApplicationEnablement.DMCC.htm

Thanks
JohnBiggs
Thanks, they should not be exposed as they are only available to Avaya products. They are not available to third party applications. Sorry for the disappointment.

John
BrooksRitchie2
Thanks John. Do you know if there is any plan to make these events available through the API? I also saw that XML messages from Dashboard set the flag for both agent ready/not ready to true, but was concerned when there wasn't a check box in the monitor for them.

Thanks
JohnBiggs
This issue was previously documented in internal wi01036940 and will be addressed in AE Services release 6.3

Any attempt to use the notifications will fail as the application will not pass appropriate tokens to AE Services during initialization.

The DMCC Dashboard does not expose the methods for obvious reasons.
JohnBiggs
There are no plans to expose them, they remain proprietary for the indefinite future. 3rd party applications are required to poll to get the information.
Go to:   
Mobile view