Andrew.Prokop
Is it possible to enable multiple select in dynamic task drop-down combo box? For example, I want a combo box with three entries. Is it possible to select, one, two, or all three and report the selected entries back to the task?

Thanks!
PrakashN
Andrew,

Unfortunately no. A combo box allows you to pick one value today. We are looking into expanding that into a multi-select combo, or a different control for that something like a multi-select list control.

If you can send me an email about your requirement, I can help you to achieve what you need with the available controls today.

Thanks!
Prakash

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Vishal-Avaya
One option would be to create multiple (lets say n) drop down boxes, where in user can select one value in each drop down. This will give you n selections.
Krishnakumar(KK)
I was doing some investigation on this topic. The library that we use to render the dynamic control does have support for multiselect.

Please change your dynamic control schema and select type as array and include "format": "select".

e.g.

{
"type": "array",
"format": "select",
"uniqueItems": true,
"items": {
"type": "string",
"enum": ["value1","value2"]
}
}

Try this and let us know if there are any issues.
Go to:   
Mobile view