MacKry
Hi
I'm getting "Error getting runtime data storage for project" while trying to create a WSOP file in Web Project and in Data Project (AAOD 7.1). I go through the wizard, flll in all data, load WSDL file, map variables, click Finish and then error occures. Excactly the same operation in Speech Project works fine - WSOP file is created succesfully. What can be the reason?
WilsonYu
The error seems to indicate there is a problem loading the web.xml of the project. I haven't never seen this error when creating WSOP on any of the project type. I am not sure why in your case. You may have to send me the project to see what is going on.
MacKry
The same situation appears in OD7.2. What I did was just downloading AAOD7.2 ISO and copying AAOD7.2.0 folder. Then I opened eclipse and created new speech and data project (both are attached here). I also attach sample WSDL which I used while creating WSOP files. In speech project it was succesful, but in data project I got message about runtime data storage.
I'd be glad for any suggestions.
Filename HolidayService2.wsdl [Disk] Download
Filename newDataProject.rar [Disk] Download
Filename newSpeechProject.rar [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
I tried it on your data project without any problem. See the attached data project with the wsop created. Maybe take a look into the workspace/.metadata/.log file to see if there is any related error there.
Filename newDataProject2.zip [Disk] Download
MacKry
Thanks for a clue. Previous mentioned problems occured while trying to create Web Service (Axis 1.4) - why is that? Is Axis 1.4 Web Service availeble only in speech projects?

I am able to create WSOP (Axis 2) files but not for all WSDLs. For some of them I'm receving pop up with "InvocationTargetException" after clicking "Load WSDL File" on WSOP wizard. I attach one of the problematic WSDLs - what's important is that I can create WSOP (Axis 1.4) file on speech project using this WSDL without any errors on loading WSDL. Do you have an idea what's the reason?
Filename getServiceParameters.wsdl [Disk] Download
MacKry
Wilson, did you find out anything?
WilsonYu
I got the same error. It comes from the wsdl2java code of the Axis2. You may want to look up the error on the internet. For example:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39204362/axis2-wsdl2java-throws-invocationtargetexception
Go to:   
Mobile view