ThangTQ
Hi All,

I'm using Avaya Breeze and finding a solution .

Calling : User A
Called : User B, C

My requirement is A calling to an user B, the user B is answered. Then the system drop the participant with the user B and adding the participant C.

I'm using divertTo(B) -> drop participant B -> divertTo(C) but not success...

Thanks in advance,
Thang,
JoelEzell
Hi Thang, try this:
call.getCallPolicies().setCallTerminationPolicy(CallTerminationPolicy.NO_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS);
call.dropParticipant(b);
call.addParticipant(a);

When you set the call termination policy like this, Breeze will keep one-legged calls alive. Note that if you then want for the call between A and C to be dropped when one of those participants hangs up, you'll need to set the policy back to ONE_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS (the default).
ThangTQ
Thanks Joel,

I still facing errors.

My demo system as following: endpoint-A(2304@collaboratory.avaya.com), Breeze System-B(2306@collaboratory.avaya.com) , endpoint-C(2305@collaboratory.avaya.com).

I use call.divertTo in the callIntercepted, then the call forwarded successful and able to hear voice from 2 parties.

But when I use call.divertTo in other functions , the call is established with no voice from 2 parties (A,C). Cann't hear any voice from A->C and vice versa.

Regards,
JoelEzell
Hi Thang. divertTo() should only be invoked during the callIntercepted callback. I just realized that our Javadoc is insufficient in stating this and I've filed a trouble report to fix that.

After the call is established (or after the call is alerting at an endpoint) you'll need to use the methods that I described below (setCallTerminationPolicy, dropParticipant, addParticipant).

Did you see an IllegalStateException when you invoked divertTo a second time? You should have seen one. If not, this is potentially a bug.
Go to:   
Mobile view