MauricioGonzález2
Hello,
Im trying to load a wsdl using axis2 with "Web Services (Axis2)" connector and Im getting next error:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL
I can load the wsdl using SoapUI and the error does not provide enough help to find the cause of the error.
I tried to load the wsdl using "Web Services (Axis 1.4)" connector marking the option "Allow WSDL imports" and the wsdl loads successfully.
Is there any way to enable logs for the connector to check details of the error?
RossYakulis
If you post the wsdl I can try. Also try looking in the Error view for any additional information.
MauricioGonzález2
Hello,
This is a banking application and I cant post wsdl in forum.
Could you share me your email?
RossYakulis
I sent you a private message.
MauricioGonzález2
Hello,
I've sent you an email with an example.
RossYakulis
In debug I was able to catch the exception earlier and see this:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No services found in the WSDL at file:/C:/temp/x/BVMetodoAutClaveIVR.wsdl with targetnamespace http://service.bvmetodoautclaveivr.ecobis.cobiscorp.ws/

So it looks like a name space issue.

We are essentially using the WSDL to Java with the options:

-o, C:\tools\ws\runtime-ws-7.2.1\Test\WEB-INF, -s, --noBuildXML, -d, adb, -p, connectivity.ws.beans, -uri, /C:/temp/x/BVMetodoAutClaveIVR.wsdl

Fails on the line in red.

CommandLineOptionParser commandLineOptionParser = new CommandLineOptionParser(args.toArray(new String[0]));

CodeGenerationEngine engine = new CodeGenerationEngine(commandLineOptionParser);

progressMonitor.worked(1);
progressMonitor.subTask("Generating web service stub...");
engine.generate();

progressMonitor.worked(1);
progressMonitor.subTask("Parsing web service stub...");

Axis2WSDLParser myEmitter = new Axis2WSDLParser(engine);
WsService[] wsServices = myEmitter.getWsService(wrapParameters, beanPackage);
MauricioGonzález2
Hello,
I think you are using the wrong wsdl file, take note that the file exposing the service is BVMetodoAutClaveIVRWSService.wsdl. The file BVMetodoAutClaveIVR.wsdl is imported by BVMetodoAutClaveIVRWSService.wsdl

wsdl2java.bat -o C:\Users\test -s --noBuildXML -d adb -p connectivity.ws.beans -uri D:/BVMetodoAutClaveIVRWSService.wsdl
RossYakulis
I had no issue loading the other wsdl.
MauricioGonzález2
Hello,
Could you load it using OD? version?
Last week I was not able to load the service (not sure why) but now Im able to load the service with OD 6 SP3, but if I try to load it on some laptops from my colleagues I still can't load it.
RossYakulis
I was using OD 7.2 but the SOAP WS has not change in the 7 series since 7.1 or earlier.
MauricioGonzález2
Hello,
We made some additional tests on the PC where the wsdl was not loading and we detected that the folder name contains spaces which caused the error.
Could you try changing the folder name adding spaces in the middle?
RossYakulis
Yes that fails. Looks to be an Axis issue. Do not use spaces on path names then. :)
Go to:   
Mobile view