OK, I got some potential troubleshooting steps for you. It's from 2 different sources so there may be some overlap. Hopefully this will yield some results.
1. Login to the AVPs VMware interface (vShere client or vSphere Web Client depending on AVP release) and evaluate if the networks (for Public and for Out-of-Band Management ) are healthy -- connected.
2. Confirm VM’s network mapping to the AVP’s networks
3. If above succeed, try a ping to the Breezes MGMT IP Address (from SMGR or other device).
4. Note-- Breeze’s Security Module interface will not be established until Replication succeeds.
5. Another thing to check is the Enrollment Password (is it not expired), -- although would have different implications -- probably not the error message included in this thread.
I would check to see if Breeze deployed correctly via login attempt ensuring that the network connectivity is present. If it did somewhere there is a break in the network from SDM to Breeze. If they are using the Services Port they need to make sure they are on 188.8.131.52 on the laptop 19211.13.6 as the gateway, they don’t have another route active for the gateway from another nic and IP forwarding is on on Utility Services. If they aren’t on the Services Port check if the SDM machine can ping the gateway to the Breeze network and the Breeze IP is being set correctly.