pnwoha
My engineer recently updated to version 6.3.3 and now when i run the display command for an agent, I can longer see the skill numbers. It returns as null. I still get back the agent id value though. I have verified that this is broken with the webbrowser for sms as well my application that implements the sms libraries.
MichaelHerman2
I'm not aware of any issues in the latest releases matching what you described. Was it your CM that was upgraded to 6.3.3 or AES? or both?

There have been 17 Service Packs released for CM 6.3 (i.e the latest CM 6.3.x release is 6.3.17).

If it was your AES that was upgraded to 6.3.3, then likewise, there have been a number of Super Patches released, with the latest being Super Patch 9.

Are your systems up to date with those latest service packs and patches?

If you're not sure, you can run the "swversion" command from the CLI of both your CM and AES.
pnwoha
AES Version: SW Version: 6.3.3.9.10-0
CM Release: 6.3.17.0-SP17
MichaelHerman2
I've tested this and I am unable to reproduce the issue against those releases. Therefore, this would require more in depth investigation with your systems. Please open a DevConnect Technical Support Request for further assistance (which would require you having technical support hours available via one of our upgraded membership levels).

Best Regards.
pnwoha
ok thx
Go to:   
Mobile view