liyong
when requestToJoinMeetingWithConfiguration , I had got error message from xcode :
SECURITY] INFO CAppleCertificateProvider::ConfigureTrust():1495 Private trust store has been disabled, but the trust store mode has been set to "privateAndSystem", using system trust store.

CAppleCertificateProvider::VerifyCertificateChainUsingOpenSSL():647 Additional certificate validation information (
{
type = error;
value = "Root certificate is not trusted.";
}

I try to join the conference with equinox client for ios , equinox client show message like this :Certificate is invalid ; but I try to join the same conference with equinox client for mac and windows, they are work well .

[code]

[self.client createUserWithConfiguration:userConfiguration completionHandler:^(CSUser *user, NSError *error) {
if (error) {
// ????
}
if (user) {
// ????
CSUnifiedPortalConfiguration *unifiedPortalConfiguration =
[[CSUnifiedPortalConfiguration alloc] init];
unifiedPortalConfiguration.serverURL = [NSURL URLWithString:@"https://equinox121.shareclouds.com/portal/tenants/liyong/"];
CSUnifiedPortalService *unifiedPortalService = user.unifiedPortalService;
[unifiedPortalService requestToJoinMeetingWithConfiguration:unifiedPortalConfiguration conferenceId:@"23812" userName:@"xue" presentationOnlyMode:NO callbackNumber:@"" oneTimePin:@"" completionHandler:^(CSUnifiedPortalMeetingInfo *meetingInfo, NSError *error) {
if (error != nil) {
NSLog(@"??");
}else{
NSLog(@"error = %@",error);
}
}];

Rumata
Hi,
Thank you for your question.

Please make sure the server certificate is trusted by iOS. Go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Turn on trust for the certificate.
liyong
Hi, Thank you for your answer!

I meet another question.

1?Retrieve iView conference token and Service Gateway URL through Unified Portal Service

I had got the information like this:

2017-11-28 16:00:22.420 SharecloudsWithoutRegister[34755:9983369] UPPGetTokenRequest::OnResponse():
Response code: 200
Content-Type: application/vnd.avaya.portal.middleware.token.v1+json
{
"bridgeNumber" : "27777",
"conferenceId" : "27777",
"contactServiceURL" : null,
"meetingType" : "AUDIO_ONLY",
"oneTimeToken" : "878c2b5b-6ba5-403d-bbb2-f6415ee5d92a",
"p2purl" : null,
"passcode" : null,
"passcodeNeeded" : true,
"presentationOnly" : false,
"scopiaDesktopServerURL" : "",
"serviceGwUrl" : "equinox121.shareclouds.com:443",
"stunServer" : null,
"token" : "2F2CBB77D41211E7A6B89D5D847637EF",
"uccpUrl" : null,
"wcsEnable" : true,
"xmppDomain" : null,
"xmppGateway" : null,
"xmppServer" : null
}

2?Create a CSCall object and initialize the details for the call

CSCall *call = [user.callService createCallWithInfo: callCreationInfo];
In this step, the return value of call is null?How can i create a CSCall instance?

3?Implement the call delegate to monitor for call progress events
4?Implement the conference delegate
5?Start the call
6?End the call
Rumata
Returned Call pointer can be nil in case when CallService does not start before the createCallWithInfo method is called. Please make sure the User has successfully started.

Could you attach client logs please? It is required in order to our technical team will be able to investigate the issue.
Rumata
Lets handle the issue here https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/0/21576.page#p151959
Go to:   
Mobile view