Enric
Hello,

I'm trying to import a WSDL service file using a WSDL local file in order that Avaya convert it to WSOP file and include it in my project. Avaya throws the following error:

Unable to access WSDL in URL file:///C:\Users\Developer32\workspace\webservice.wsdl. You may need to configure a proxy in the Orchestration Designer preferences, or the WSDL file is invalid.
javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:import): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at 'http://[SERVER-IP]:7005/webservice.svc?wsdl=wsdl0', relative to 'file:/C:\Users\Developer32\workspace\webservice.wsdl': java.net.UnknownHostException: [SERVER-ADDRESS]

This error is caused because in development environment machine I cannot reach the WSDL's webservice location address because is outside from my local network and I cannot reach the other network due internal security restrictions of my enteprise.

Is it possible to import an WSDL service using a WSDL local file and avoid that Avaya checks WSDL's location address? Wizard import tool always fail and I cannot get the WSOP file on my project.

Thanks,
RossYakulis
Is this asis 1.4 or axis 2? It should work, but if you have imports you need those files locally and to have relative references in the wdsl imports.
Go to:   
Mobile view