GeorgeGao
hi,

We are developing an application on DD 5.1. We need to capture the CTI related errors and do some special handling, in the AppRoot node, how can we catch the cti related errors?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
George
IvanFontalvo
Hi George,

For that, yo need to use manually the cticallinfo node into a node data, and in the property initial call init with true, with that you can catch in a try catch the exception when you try to get info from cti.

Regards
GeorgeGao
Thanks, Ivan,

But originally what i expect is that if i need to catch an exception, it usually has an error, something like "error.badfetch", or "error.noresource", do we have the list of the cti info?

So you mean no such strings for cti info and i need to at the module entrance to add a cticallinfo node, and catch all the errors (*) in the node?

How about the cti transfer failed, how do i know whether it is due to cti related errors or other errors?

Thank you.
George
IvanFontalvo
The cti get info operation in OD basically is a request to an url. So the error that you can catch are exception like timeOut, no host available, etc...

In the transfer you need to use a try catch for error relationated with the transfer blind call node for cti. if you expect catch error like busy, no answer you need to use a consultation transfer instead.

Regards
Go to:   
Mobile view