cfmorris3
I have configured the proxy address and port using the CEnetSetup command specified in Maintaining and Troubleshooting Avaya Breeze - Chapter 8. However, to get through the proxy in our environment I need to specify a username and password.

How can I configure the username and password?
JoelEzell
Hi, sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, I don't have good news for you. We don't currenty have a way to configure a username and password for our outbound proxy requests.
cfmorris3
This does not seem like an unusual requests as most enterprise proxies require credentials. Is there any work around for this? Is this planned to be added into a later release of Breeze? If so - when can we expect this?

This is extremely unfortunate as we cannot utilize our Breeze platform outside of our network...losing critical functionality
JoelEzell
Somewhat surprisingly, this is the first time this particular request has arisen. I'll create an enhancement request and will try to keep you informed about where we might be targeting it.
cfmorris3
Perfect, thank you so much!
JoelEzell
I have an update for you. We are tentatively targeting this enhancement for our 3.5 release sometime mid-2018. I'm sorry we can't help you sooner than that.
cfmorris3
Thank you for the update!
Go to:   
Mobile view