??-??_deprecated
hello?
I want Making a MeetMe conference call through HTTPUA in ios,and i have read the document"https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/programming_docs/current/ios/communication/tech/over_the_top_conference_calls.gsp".but when i called the method 'requestToJoinMeetingWithConfiguration',it doesn't go for completionHandler.i think the net is connected because the log is printed.Can anyone help me solve this problem?
thanks?
Artem.Tsarev
Is this possible to view the Client SDK log output that your application generates when you run the scenario?
??-??_deprecated
yes
??-??_deprecated
hello?now I can in completionHandler and get relevant information,but when I creat a call ,the call is nil,do you have any suggest?thank you?The attachment is the code screenshot?
  • [Thumb - codeScreenshot.png]
[Disk] Download
Rumata
Returned Call pointer can be nil in case when CallService does not start before the createCallWithInfo method is called. Please make sure the User has successfully started.

Could you attach client logs please? It is required in order to our technical team will be able to investigate the issue.
??-??_deprecated
hello,
The attachment is the client logs?Thank you very much!
Filename GuestModeLog.docx [Disk] Download
Rumata
Thank you, our technical team is investigation your issue and get back to you.
Rumata
Hi,

I've analised log, and found that the createCallWithInfo method was called before user is started.

2017-12-05 10:21:26.261 SharecloudsWithoutRegister[4633:1151178] CUserImpl::Start() this UserImpl = 0x10492e800
2017-12-05 10:21:33.177 SharecloudsWithoutRegister[4633:1151178] CCallServiceImpl::CreateCall()

You sould wait for userDidRegisterWithAllServers: callback (CSUserRegistrationDelegate), then call the createCallWithInfo method.
liyong
Hi?
but userDidRegisterWithAllServers will never call back.
What steps do I forget?
Rumata
You need to check HHTP User Agent configuration:

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/programming_docs/current/macos/communication/api_refs/interface_c_s_h_t_t_p_user_configuration.html

and try to catch registration errors by using the - user:didFailToRegisterWithServer:error: callback of the CSUserRegistrationDelegate:
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/programming_docs/current/macos/communication/api_refs/protocol_c_s_user_registration_delegate-p.html

??-??_deprecated
Sorry, all the methods of the CSUserRegistrationDelegate we can not call back,and I have a question that we want to
join meeting anonymous and without registered. in this case ,also can or must call back the methods of CSUserRegistrationDelegate?
thank you!
Rumata
You should wait for methods of CSUserRegistrationDelegate (fail or success) anyway. At first, you should set enabled member of CSHTTPUserConfiguration to YES. Then start user. There will no SIP registration in case when HTTP user agent is used.
jilinpeng
Hello, I encountered some problems on the Android side, please help us to see, thank you!
(1) After I listen for call.addListener (), the program executes the onCallFailed () callback and reports the TRANSPORT_ERROR exception.
(2)Annex is the log
Filename log.txt [Disk] Download
??-??_deprecated
hello,
I have solved my question,thank you very much for your help! :D
??-??_deprecated
Hello, I have another question, I can successfully enter the meeting, but there is no video, only audio.Do I need to do anything? Thank you very much!
Filename No Video.docx [Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view