butterklopsi
Hello everybody,
I am trying to control a station via DMCC (.Net API 7.1.1.0.0.54). If the controlled station is a H.323 Station everything seems to work.. But if the controlled Station is a SIP station i am only able to control the device if the registration-limit is set to 1. Additionally sometimes i get the following exception:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><CSTAErrorCode xmlns="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-323/csta/ed3"><stateIncompatibility>invalidConnectionState</stateIncompatibility></CSTAErrorCode>

Everything else seems to work (hold, unhold, hangup). In another project using the Java-SDK this also works.

Has anybody an idea how to get CallControl working with multi-SIP-registration and how to get answer-call working with the .NET DMCC SDK and SIP?
MartinFlynn
I have not come across registration-limit before. If registration-limit > 1 then it is possibe to use the same StationID to login at several terminals. I can see how this would be a problem for TSAPI and, therefore, DMCC.

Say, for example, a call is ringing at station 4000 and this is logged in at 2 terminals. In order to answer this call, an application would need to be able to say which terminal to use to answer. This is not possible for TSAPI. It is only possible to specifu the StaionID. This is probabaly why TSAPI is disabled for SIP stations with registration-limit > 1.

As for your invalidConnectionState problem, you may need to examine the TSAPI traces on AE Services and compare the TSAPI/ASAI error code with those described in "TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference". You will find instructions on how to enable and view TSAPI traces in the Devconnect Product FAQ "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?". It is in the "FAQ: AE Services TSAPI -> General" section.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view