AlamWilliford
Besides looking at the System Resource Monitor, in Avaya Breeze, which is not useful, how else can I monitor this silly thing?
We had a subscription issue with subscriptions in the data grid. (interpretive explanation)

Short of a web service call to a snap-in, which I've done, or SNMP, which I hate...

What are you doing?

Alan
KurtHaserodt
From the Breeze command line (shell) run the "metget" command. It has many options, but to see the number of active subscriptions, you'd use:

metget -gs Subscription

and get output like:

67 GS.Objects.CECommonSpace.breeze2-mgmt.PRIMARY.Subscription
67 GS.Objects.TOTAL.CECommonSpace.Subscription

metget -? shows all the options.

metget -ALL shows all the possible current metric values (it's slow--depending on what's loaded there are over 25,000 different metrics).

You can form your own grep pipeline or use the one that's built in (like above with the word "Subscription").

metget also has some "canned" queries that can be viewed with "metget -l"

The metric names should hint at what they are counting. For the -was metrics a google search of WebSphere perfmon can help explain more about them.
AlamWilliford
Thanks! It seems only certain statistics are available with the cust login. GigaSpace is not one of them.

So sad...
Alan
KurtHaserodt
Even the GigaSpaces metrics should be available from the cust login.

-gs metrics are provided only when run on the server that is running the first look-up service (normally the first node added to the cluster). Try the -gsc option (which -ALL does not use) to see them from any node.

If you still don't see the values, please raise a ticket.
AlamWilliford
I did raise this issue back in early November... 7th, i think.
The response I got was just that. Several of the metget queries are for support personal.
Needless to say, I'm looking forward User Group, so I can continue to pursue...
cherant
Is there a way to setup subscriptions for all extensions at once or do we have to do it for each user one by one?

This is in regards to the EventingConnector snap-in subscritpion creation.
Go to:   
Mobile view