can you provide some more details
1) inbound calls or outdialed from Proactive Contact/ CM's perspective?
2) are the CTI events you are seeing from a monitor on the agent? or a monitor on something else?
3) Is the agent's station logged into CM or are you using agent stations connected directly to Proactive Contact.
4) are you using the DMCC Dashboard as a comparison point in your testing? I presume your application isn't seeing the calls, and that is more complex than the DMCC Dashboard is from our perspective.
5) what form of action are you taking to include the recorder (multiple registrations, SSC)?
6) if SSC is being used, have you used SAT: list trace station XXXX to see if there are any denial events when you add the recorder
7) are you getting a media start event?
8 ) have you checked SAT: status station XXXXX to see if the recorder port shows, and what IP and ports are in place for TX (transmit) make sense from your perspective for the recorder.
This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/12/2017 14:41:30