pnwoha
Can dmcc record proactive dialer calls? I am currently using single step and can see the cti events associated with the dialer calls however when i listened to the audio, its all silence. If I used service observed, would i get the audio?
JohnBiggs
can you provide some more details

1) inbound calls or outdialed from Proactive Contact/ CM's perspective?
2) are the CTI events you are seeing from a monitor on the agent? or a monitor on something else?
3) Is the agent's station logged into CM or are you using agent stations connected directly to Proactive Contact.
4) are you using the DMCC Dashboard as a comparison point in your testing? I presume your application isn't seeing the calls, and that is more complex than the DMCC Dashboard is from our perspective.
5) what form of action are you taking to include the recorder (multiple registrations, SSC)?
6) if SSC is being used, have you used SAT: list trace station XXXX to see if there are any denial events when you add the recorder
7) are you getting a media start event?
8 ) have you checked SAT: status station XXXXX to see if the recorder port shows, and what IP and ports are in place for TX (transmit) make sense from your perspective for the recorder.
pnwoha
So i just spoke to the client and they say that while the agents i'm monitoring are skilled for dialer calls, they are not taking dialer calls. I have also noticed that the agents which are not skilled for dialer calls have this problem as well. Essentially 1/3 of the calls have audio that is just silence. This is the only site i have that has the hybrid of dialer and non dialer agents that has this problem.
JohnBiggs
2) are the CTI events you are seeing from a AES CTI monitor on the CM agent? or a monitor on something else (like a VDN)?

5) what form of action are you taking to include the recorder (multiple registrations, SSC)? ah - you said Single Step [Conferencing]
6) have you used SAT: list trace station XXXX to see if there are any denial events when you add the recorder
7) are you getting a media start event?
8 ) have you checked SAT: status station XXXXX to see if the recorder port shows, and what IP and ports are in place for TX (transmit) make sense from your perspective for the recorder.

9) Are the PC dialer calls recorded successfully at that same agent?

I doubt using Service Observing is going to change the nature of whatever is causing one class of call to the agent to not provide audio, although nothing is coming to mind about what would be different between PC calls and other calls at the agent device, however things like the network region, and IP codec may be causing an issue where your recorder is being sent a codec it can not handle, or there are no media resources (VoIP resources) available for that class of call.
Go to:   
Mobile view