omerozkul
i am supposed to develop an applcation checking if destonation user is avail in presence.

when i include presence-connector-sdk as stated in sdk document maven can not build project
with error :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project gamerpusher-war: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.quarkps:gamerpusher-war:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at com.avaya.presence:psclient-api:jar:7.0.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.avaya.presence:psclient-api:jar:7.0.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact com.avaya.commons:commons-project-pom:pom:1.2 from/to psng-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/psng-maven/): nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com: Unknown host nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com -> [Help 1]

maven tries to download artifacts from host nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com but server DNS record does not exist.
i tried with different SDK versions. result was same for all..

Breeze SDK : 3.2
Presence SDK 7.0.1

how can i include and use Presence Connector SDK in a Breeze Service project without error

B.R.
Omer
MingHou
Psclient-api artifact has a parent dependency of com.avaya.common.commons-project-pom. However, Breeze SDK has a parent dependency of com.avaya.commons.avaya-commons-pom. The only way I can think of to work around this is to go into your .m2/repository, manually modify psconnector pom to point to avaya-commons-pom.
.m2\repository\com\avaya\presence\psconnector\psconnetor....pom
change to
<parent>
<groupId>com.avaya.commons</groupId>
<artifactId>avaya-commons-pom</artifactId>
<version>3.0</version>
<relativePath />
</parent>
Go to:   
Mobile view