omerozkul
hi,

i developed an snapin for call termination.

i get addparticipantFailed event with cause:TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE" if the called participant is unavailable.
i set the call termination policy to "ONE_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS" so call remains active for calling Party..

since called party is not added to call participantFailed event is not triggered for called party.

now i want to redirect this call to another destination or want to try to call same participant a few times more before terminating call.

we are not allowed to add participant to call in addParticipantFailed event handler.

how can handle the call to add another participant or divert it properly?

please i am stuck and working on this for days!

i will be appriciated or even can pay for any solution..

Regards.
MichaelSiemsen
The call termination policy 'ONE_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS means the call will drop when a 2 party call loses a participant and only one participant remains. Breeze will then drop the remaining participant.

Can you try to set the call termination policy to 'NO_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS' and see if that fixes your issue?

If that does not work, let us know and we will fix the issue. Setting the call termination policy to 'NO_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS' in addParticipantFailed() should work in my opinion. If this does not work, as a work around, try setting the call termination policy to 'NO_PARTICIPANT_REMAINS' in the call intercepted phase. You can change the call termination policy later after the added participant answers if you want.
Go to:   
Mobile view