cjrada
I'm attempting to automate the placing of a call on an Avaya handset from the client SDK. I am placing the call from the SDK as follows. I'm wondering if this is the correct approach?

I am looking for an event notification for when the user picks up a call on the handset (picks up the line). Currently, if the user does not disconnect in the application, the conversation still runs through the application (user hears the conversation in the speakers and can speak through the mic) and there is the inherent interference.

I have a workflow where I want the user to:
1 - click a button on an application, which initiates a call on the user's line using CallServiceInstance.CreateCall() and Call.Start()
2 - Lift the handset and selects the newly opened line (on the Avaya phone)
3 - Application is disconnected from the call (Call.End()), so that it can continue on the handset

I want step 3 to happen automatically for the user. Is there an event I can catch to know when the handset has been lifted?

Alternatively, is there another approach available to automate the placing of calls on the handset from a client application? What is the recommended approach?
Thanks.
Pavel_K
Let's continue discuss in https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/0/21674.page#p152085
Go to:   
Mobile view