KwangjaeLee
Hi Team,

When opening an AAOD source code again after saving the source code that completes a compile without error, the errors have ever been shown as attached. The situation varies from time to time. In some cases, only opening the source code shows the error, but cannot expect which situation makes this error. In almost cases, the errors are shown while the program name of the current source code is changed to the other one (eg. CloudSample X --> CloudSampleX) even though all the code log is perfect.

I think that it may be related to OD bug or Eclipse bug, but I cannot expect it. Please share your experience or knowledge that overcomes this issue.
  • [Thumb - unknown error in aaod 72.PNG]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - unknown error in aaod.png]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
The Eclipse environment seems to be out of sync. Usually I would try a few things in various sequences

1. Refresh the project
2. Do a Project->Clean...
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Quit and restart Eclipse
KwangjaeLee
What do you mean by "out of sync"? Between which items do you say by the "synchronization" ?
WilsonYu
It's typical error raised by Eclipse when its workspace cache of the source file is different than the physical one in the drive space, in which case you have to refresh (via F5 or Refresh menu option) the project.
Go to:   
Mobile view